The city of Gaithersburg, MD features a vast array of technology companies and local family-owned service providers - yet retains the charm of a historic community, with quaint restaurants and shops. Museums, water parks, skate parks, and miniature golf can all be found within Gaithersburg as well.
Sheraton Rockville Hotel benefits from a convenient location near Gaithersburg, making us an ideal destination for your next stay. If you have family in town, let us host your next reunion!
The Gaithersburg community is proud to offer locally grown produce throughout the entire growing and harvesting season. As a guest at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, you're just minutes away from the freshest fruits and vegetables of Gaithersburg's famers markets:
Main Street Tailgate Farmers Market:
- Open on Saturdays from May 3rd through November 20th, from 10:00a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- Market located on Main Street Pavilion at 301 Main Street, one block off of Kentlands Boulevard in the Kentlands
- In addition to the freshest of produce, a variety of local artists and craftspeople join the farmers at this location each Saturday with unique handcrafted items.
Olde Towne Tailgate Farmers Markets:
- Open on Thursdays from June 3 until late October, from 2:00p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Market located on Fulks Corner Avenue and Rt. 355
- Look for the many different vendor stands, all offering different selections of the freshest food, produce and vegetables