Sheraton Rockville Hotel allows guests easy access to nearby Gaithersburg, Maryland. The City of Gaithersburg offers a vast array of technology companies, local family-owned service providers and the charm of a historic community with quaint restaurants and shops. Museums, Water Park, Skate Park and miniature golf can all be found within Gaithersburg as well.
If you have family in town visiting Gaithersburg, let us host your family reunion at our location.
The Gaithersburg community is proud to offer locally grown produce throughout the entire growing and harvesting season. Guests of the Sheraton Rockville Hotel are only minute away from the freshest fruits and vegetables of Gaithersburg Farmers Market:
Main Street Tailgate Farmers Market:
- Open on Saturdays from May 3rd through November 20th, from 10:00a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- Market located on Main Street Pavilion at 301 Main Street, one block off of Kentlands Boulevard in the Kentlands
- In addition to the freshest of produce, look for a variety of local artists and craftspeople who join the farmers at this location each Saturday with unique handcrafted items.
Olde Towne Tailgate Farmers Markets:
- Open on Thursdays from June 3 until late October, from 2:00p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Market located on Fulks Corner Avenue and Rt. 355
- Look for the many different stands of vendors, all offering different selections of the freshest food, produce and vegetable