Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
- The Club lounge is open 6 AM - 7:30 PM.
- Continental breakfast served 6:30 - 9 AM.
- Snacks and beverages are available until 7:30 PM.
- Evening hors d’oeuvres: 5:30 - 7:30 PM.
SPG PLATINUM MEMBERS
Experience the best that Platinum membership has to offer, from complimentary Sheraton Club access to preferred guestrooms.
SPG GOLD AND PREFERRED MEMBERS
Gold & Preferred members may use Starpoints to upgrade their reservation to Sheraton Club.
- Club Room Upgrade – 1,000 – 1,500 points per night
- Club Suite Upgrade – 7,000 points per night
Relax like a #VIP
Share your Club moments with #SheratonClub and geotag us on Instagram for the chance to see your photo below.
Upgrade to Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
Sheraton Club Guest Review"The room was excellent, Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service."
Sheraton Club guests receive:
• Keyed access to a private Club lounge
• Club lounge is open 24/7
• Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
• Guest rooms on the Club lounge floor
• Stunning views from the Club lounge
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
• Arranging early check-in
• Room preferences
• Preferred dining and event reservations
• Airport and local transportation
• Printing, networking and technical support
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
67%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Our stay at the Rockville Sheraton was very good.
Ricardo on the front desk is definitely a "can do" guy.
Now, having said that, he does need a little more training in what is service.
We had problems with the keys/lock of my room. After three times of making the keys, and me trying to get them to work in the lock, he came up with me to my room and made it work, ONCE.
It is nice to have a guy like Ricardo on the front desk, but he needs to understand that it is about things working for the customer. He can be a great guy with a little more training.